Sunday, September 28, 2008

The nursery







I'm finally back to the blogging world after a short hiatus. We've been pretty busy and my laptop was in the shop for a little bit. We are slowly working on the nursery. Everything has been cleaned out and it is basically a blank canvas! The crib is on it's way (thanks, mom and dad Cox!) and we purchased a changing table/dresser that has already arrived. The crib is just like the picture, only white. I've picked out some fabrics and have decided to have someone sew the bedding for me. I've also added a solid pink in the mix- it will all make sense when it's all done. AND the fabrics are much prettier in person.

I haven't really been feeling her move, and found out from my last appointment that I have an anterior placenta, which means that the placenta is in the front and that's why I can't feel her move yet. The doctor said that it should move to it's correct position in the next few weeks and then I will be able to feel more- which is exciting!

I've been feeling great- and trying not to overdo it at school. I am teaching after school two days a week for now. Mike's mom and dad are coming this weekend, which we are excited for. There are several shopping events that weekend- a Christmas show and a children's clothing sale- so I'm looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

the fabrics look great! I can't wait to see pics of the finished product!

Sara said...

Yeah, you're back!

Love, love, love the fabrics. I already have grand plans for a pink, green and white room when I am blessed with a daughter some day!

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Leah said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've been stalking your blog for a new entry...haha.
And I like the blog remodel. And of course I love the pink and green nursery stuff. So preppy and cute. It's all fabulous!