Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm baaaack!!


So I suppose I should blog. (Not that anyone will even read this!) I really have been wanting to, I just have been having a hard time prioritizing and making time. Sad, but true. A LOT has happened since my last Easter post. We have moved to Virginia, I have a new teaching job, and Grace is 9 months old! Sadly, our house in South Carolina is still for sale. We are starting to think about renting. But I have serious reservations! Here are my thoughts about renting.
1. No one takes care of your stuff like you do. Enough said. We have taken very good care of our house and I would want it "returned" to me in the same condition it is in now.
2. If we hand it over to a Property Managment company, they will control most decisions, including WHO rents. This makes me so nervous! I would want to choose who rents our house. I would be SO picky!
3. What happens when it's not rented? Will we be able to deal with two mortgages or our mortgage plus rent here in VA if we decide to rent?
4. Will it be hard to buy? It will most likely be harder to buy.

So, as you see, I have more questions than answers. Sometimes I just think we should keep it on the market. It's just hard for me to think about not having our own space until spring. That feels like a loooong way away!

Oh, and I still haven't figured out how to post my pictures WITHIN my post. Ugh.

1 comment:

The Oakes said...

Lets not let it go so long next time. I want to see pictures of that baby girl!!