Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shut In!



Today we are taking it easy. I love days like this, although I do wish it were snow instead of rain and wind. We have a Nor'easter coming through Hampton Roads and everything is closed down. These days, although rare, are wonderful because:

1. You can stay in your jammies all day and no one notices

2. It's a great day to drink lots of warm coffee and have some yummy soup for lunch

3. Parking yourself in front of the TV to catch up on shows and watch movies is recommended

4. It's a good time to be creative. We are planning on making Grace a sock puppet today. I also hope to scrapbook sometime today.

5. You can watch the storm outside from the warmth inside your home- on your TV set!

5. School is closed! I'm hoping I won't have to go in tomorrow too. Yes, teachers are just like the kids in hoping school is closed!

I am so excited to have a day when I can stay home all day and get some things done!

10 comments:

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

I'm so glad to see you're back on here but I can't see anything that you've written for some reason! I can see pictures but no words...I don't know. But, I'm still glad to see that you're back and I'm looking forward to reading about what you've been doing when I can see it again. :)

icedgurl said...

HoLiDay bLoGwAlKiNg HeRe... ChEcK mY SiTe Too... SeAsOnS GrEeTiNgS tO EvErYoNe! :]

Unknown said...

mmm...NICE!

Unknown said...

Really your blog is very nice.
I like your blog.
I’m glad to see your site.
I wait for your presence in -
World Heritage Site

Programming Language

Everyday Showbiz News

Unknown said...

Where can I download it?
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Elite NFL
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Trade NFL

Unknown said...

That's right. That's good.
loui vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Key Rings

Unknown said...

I agree with you, it is really good!
lv bags
louis vuitton bags
Louis Vuitton Scarves

Unknown said...

Tienes una familia muy bonita!
Felicidades y saludos para el blog.
Carnet de Manipulador de Alimentos

Audra Ohm said...

I love Rainy days!! Sounds wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

Latest Songs