Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Sara (Life is a Gift, Let's Unwrap It)

Eleven of my Favorite Things:

1. Clothes Shop:
Pretty much all of my favorite stores are located outside of good 'ol Florence, SC, so I have to wait to shop until we go home to VA or order online. I must say I will always be loyal to the GAP, always have, always will be. But I love Ann Taylor Loft (and I am super excited because both of these stores carry maternity clothes!

2. Furniture Shop:
We've recently bought several items from Haverty's because it is here in Florence. I have my eye on a bedroom sleigh set (actually the same one Sara and Nate just bought for their new house)
There is a cute little shop called The Red Brick House which is a few minutes from our house- they have great painted furniture, art, and unique pieces. In fact, it was the last place mom and I went shopping here in Florence when she visited. I can't go in there without thinking of her. Love it!

3. Sweet:
Anything sweet will do, especially chocolate. I also find myself craving cake with this pregnancy (strange!)

4. City:
New York City! You can't beat the energy, excitement, lights, people and shopping!

5. Drink:
White Chocolate Mocha (decaf these days) from Starbucks

6. Music:
Dave Matthews Band is my all-time favorite. I also like Justin Timberlake, Jeremy Camp, Hillsong, the list goes on....

7. TV series:
I am embarassed to admit I don't have a favorite. (I go to bed at 9:30 so most shows I would watch are on at that time) Really, if the TV is on in our house I am watching CNN headline news or Nancy Grace (love her!)

8. Film:
Fried Green Tomatoes

9. Workout:
Oh dear. I don't like to work out. I do like to walk and I have some dance DVDs I use every now and then, but I'm not as dedicated as I should be. We are actually canceling our gym membership to save some money (since we haven't been in quite awhile).

10. Pastries:
I don't do pastries...

11. Coffee:
Starbucks (White Mocha) or homebrewed Breakfast Blend with Pumpkin Spice creamer (which I can't find in any grocery stores in Florence this season to save my life! I am so upset- it is my favorite creamer ever and I look forward to it every fall!)


Now I'm gonna tag Robyn (Naptime is the New Happy Hour) and Cassie (The Oakes).

2 comments:

The Oakes said...

thanks for tagging me...i will get right on it, well as soon as the kids nap.

Sara said...

I fell in love with that bedroom furniture the minute I saw it! We just got the necessary pieces for now but I can't wait to get the whole collection. Love, love, love it!

Now where are the new tummy pics?!