Wednesday, October 29, 2008

27 weeks



So here I am at 27 weeks- I hesitate posting this, because as I examine this picture, I feel like I definitely have gained weight in my face, too! Ugh. Let me also say that it is never smart to tell a pregnant woman that she is getting "big", especially if you're a man. Also, never preface this sentence with, "I hope you don't mind me telling you this..." That does NOT make it better. In fact, all this does is make the pregnant woman mad! I'm sure this person meant no harm, but PLEASE! Keep your comments to yourself.

* Disclaimer: Mike requested that I make it clear that he was not the one who insulted me!

6 comments:

The Oakes said...

I'm not seeing the weight gain in the face. I think you look gorgeous....oh, and I'm so glad you posted the belly shot, usually we have to beg and beg our friends to see them!

Kendra White said...

i am saying that your and princess peanut are both beautiful!!!

Mom of Three said...

You look beautiful!!!

Leah said...

Yikes! He was really asking for it!
But you look great... and I'm not seeing weight gain in the face either. You are so cute!!!!

Andrea said...

I don't see the "face weight" on you, but boy, I can relate to that feeling! I didn't get huge, but I definitely got "puffy". Looking very cute, Becca, I'll bet you're getting more excited by the day!

The Purvis Family said...

i love the belly shot....keep them coming! you look perfect by the way :)
sorry to say though....i am so glad i am no longer pregnant!