Monday, January 5, 2009

Hmmmm...

I was trying to update my blog with a new layout, and I love the background I've chosen. I'm a bit confused. When I log into my blog on our desktop I see the bird image I had on my old layout (at the top under the title). When I log in through my laptop, there's no bird, just a bunch of green. So do you see the bird?

If you do, I don't know how to get the bird to go away. I tried and tried last night with no success. Now I'm thinking it might be easier to just leave it. So my question is this: Is my blog too "busy" with the stripes AND the bird? I just can't decide. Also, how in the world do I remove the bird?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hurray! You're back! Can't wait to see pics of the finished nursery. It looks like it's coming along beautifully!
I see the bird but I don't think it makes it look too busy. The colors in the picture match the stripes on the sides, so it's not like it clashes with the new background.
I am not super great at html stuff but did you add the bird picture as an 'html object' in your layout on blogger? That's kind of what it looks like when I look at it.

Mom of Three said...

I see the bird but it looks cute so no worries if you can't figure out how to get it off! Glad your back!