Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And MORE cruise pics...







I don't know how they knew it- but our waiter at dinner knew it was our anniversary. So, they brought out my dessert(these pictures are out of order) with a candle, and sang to us. Then, two people who were also in the dining room came over and sang "happy anniversary" in Italian- it was awesome! The last night, we realized we had only a few pictures of us together and got a couple we had dinner with to take our picture on the stairs. Needless to say, next time we need to do more of that! AND you can't forget the towelgami- every evening I looked forward to finding our what animal was neatly folded and placed on our bed. The elephant was my favorite!

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

I love the pics! Looks like you had a great time!!!!