Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our New Animal



So last night we made a trip to Target to purchase a new vacuum. Our current one just doesn't do the job, and with a cat and a dog, we need a good one! Plus, I don't want our little peapod crawling on a dirty floor! After reading vacuum reviews, we knew we wanted a Dyson- it doesn't lose suction! We chose the Absolute Animal- and you'd think we bought a new electronic device. Mike is completely in love with this new machine! He vacuumed last night, and this morning again- the whole house! This may just be our smartest purchase yet! We'll see if the enthusiasm lasts...

2 comments:

The Oakes said...

let me know if it lasts!! if it does i will be looking into that magical machine myself!

Becca said...

Actually he vacuumed Friday, Saturday, took a break Sunday, and vacuumed AGAIN yesterday! In fact, I was going to vacuum yesterday and he saw me and told me to wait, and he would do it. This is fabulous!!