Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Santa



Dear Santa,

I know it's a little early for Christmas, but since I missed last year by only a month, I figure I need to get a head start on this year's list. Plus, I plan on celebrating Christmas in July and the first item on my list coincides perfectly with that! The other day, mommy and I were in a really cute children's boutique looking for my Easter dress. We found the cutest polka-dot dress! It is off-white with blue, pink and green polka-dots. I love it! It will be perfect for church. I will definitely need it in a size 3-6 months. They didn't have my size in the store, but mommy found it online at this website:
http://www.shopthatstore.com/le-za-me-dot-bishop.html.
Please, please, please bring me this dress BEFORE July! You know where to find me.

Love,
Grace

3 comments:

Kendra White said...

Dear Santa,

Please get Grace that dress... she really "needs" it!

The Purvis Family said...

i agree with kendra and grace of course, she NEEDS thats dress it is precious!!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

I think I'm in love with that dress...I may have to find it in a 3t for Layni!