Monday, May 19, 2008

For Your Amusement...


This post is for Mike. I was laid up all weekend sick with some kind of flu/sinus infection. I'm not sure which I had, but I'm feeling much better! I relaxed, read and watched TV all weekend so I could go back to school today. Mike did some cleaning and fixed meals for us. He claims I was so sick he had to "clone" himself to get everything done. By the end of the weekend, he was exhausted, as is clear by this photo.
*This photo made possible by Photoshop!

5 comments:

Michael said...

Oh you loved it :)

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

What a fun picture! Did Mike get the idea, though, that women do that all the time? No offense to Mike, of course. :)

Leah said...

Hahaha! That's great. I wish I could clone myself. Then my clone could do all the work and studying and I could play all day!

The Oakes said...

hillarious!

The Purvis Family said...

I love it! Chris will never understand the full capacity of what we do!!!