Monday, May 12, 2008

New Couches




I am proud to say we are the new owners of a couch and love seat and they arrived this weekend. I love to decorate and these pieces of furniture were the last part of the finishing touches on our living room. We are thankful to our parents for the "borrowed" furniture we've used for the last 5 years, but it is so nice to be able to pick out our OWN furniture. Of course, Mike had really no say except asking "how much does it cost?" So I was thrilled to go from store to store and look through loads of fabric. They are a little more overstuffed than I prefer, but I LOVE the fabric! Now, the last question is: what color should I paint the walls? I'm thinking neutral, but I want some more contrast between the walls and sofas. I also think I need a few more paintings in the grouping over the sofa. My decorating wheels are already turning to work on finishing our bedroom!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Those couches are beautiful! Your living room looks great! Very comfortable and homey. I can't wait to see pictures of your other decorating projects.

Mom of Three said...

Beautiful! I so need you to come to my house and decorate- you have great taste!

Unknown said...

Becca, I LOVE your new couches! Your living room is gorgeous! As far as the wall color, would a nice chocolate brown go? Just an idea! Miss ya and hope your school year wraps up well!