Monday, May 12, 2008

Oliver's Simple Pleasures


When we went to NC last weekend, we went through some of mom's stuff that was at my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was packed in that wonderful packing paper. Well, this weekend I was going through some of the boxes that had photographs in them and left some of the paper on the floor. This picture is the result of that! Oliver loved the paper - I guess he especially liked the crackly sound it made. So, we found him rolling around on it, hiding in it, and generally loving his new toy- and the best thing about it- it was free!

2 comments:

Leah said...

It's always the free toys they love the most. Makes me wonder why I even bother buying any toys!

Andrea said...

I love the way you've decorated! It took me years to get my living room the way I want it, and it's still not totally there yet. It's just a matter of time & money, but we'll get there. I absolutely love the furniture, too---you definitely have an eye!