Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome to Our World!

I'm in an incredibly bored mood....it is SuperBowl Sunday, which means Mike is relishing the last few hours of football for the season, while I am left...well, doing nothing! I watched a Lifetime movie (I just can't stomach watching that much football!) and I visited a friend's blog, so I thought, why not start my own! So I'm sitting here thinking, "who is really gonna be that interested in my blog?" I guess the answer is, it really doesn't matter! Recently, I have discovered that writing down my thoughts, feelings and general happenings in life helps me incredibly! I have a journal where I do all my writing, and it takes me forever to hand-write everything! I like to think I'm a GREAT typer, so I am going to attempt to keep things updated here.

No comments: